Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013


Oh summer! You are so close yet so far! I have 8 1/2 days left and like most, a million and one things to accomplish before we say our goodbyes. Honestly if I didn't have summer-i-tis I would keep my class this year forever! I LOVE THEM! I already have way too many things I want to do and get done this summer and it hasn't even started.

1. Have a real (longer than 10 minutes shovel it down my throat) lunch with my hubby!

2. Clean my house-I try to keep it up throughout the year, but summertime I get to deep clean and go through those piles I shove to the back of the closet.

3. Pinterest...ever heard of it? ha! I can not even begin to find a starting point for what to start DIY'ing from my boards, but I am determined to take one project at a time!
4. My TPT shop- I have a list of all the things I want to create or make better from the year and put in my new shop! I also want to spend time learning how to make my blog better and learn new tips an tricks! I also want to make new teacher blogging buddies who share the same love of teaching and creating I do. :)

5. Relax and read-I don't want to over do it this summer and forget about relaxing, helping others, and reading my bookshelf full of new reads. I want to strive to seek more and find ways to become a better wife, daughter, co-worker, friend, and sister.

Come on summer! 
What is your bucket list for summer 2013 ?




14 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you from the linky! We have a lot of this similar on our lists. I hope you get everything accomplished!

    MrsMc from Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Glad you found me!! I will head over to your blog and check your list out! :) I hope your summer is great as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wreath you pinned! I just might have to add it to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it gorgeous! I hope it's easy to make because I'd be bummed if I can't figure it out haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have read your list before I made mine...realized I left out cleaning the house...(ugh!) and reading!!

    Cheryl
    Spotted Around the School

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! I am sure your brain wanted to forget about cleaning! Mine does, but I am too OCD not to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to do some Pinterest crafts, too. I just want to be a little creative this summer.
    Following you, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just found you through the linky! I'm having trouble when I try to follow your site, so I will have to come back!
    Have a wonderful summer!
    Stop by my blog sometime if you get a chance.
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! I hope it works next time! I will swing by your blog too! :) Happy almost summer!!!!

      Delete
  9. We have 20 days left wahhh!!! Love that wreath, so pretty! I'm your newest follower, drop by. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  10. eek 20 days! Sorry about that! Thanks for following! Will head your way now!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So.....I've heard of Pinterest and I'll probably make something too. :) Love the wreath you pinned. Welcome to the bloggy world. I'm your newest follower.

    Shannon
    Sweet n Sassy in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by Shannon and taking the time to comment ! I will head your way now too to follow :)

    ReplyDelete