Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I am Thankful!

I am linking up with Lucky to be in First for the Thankful Thread!
 
Here it goes:
 

1. God- well where would I be without him? He is the reason I am alive and get to partake in these daily activities. He has bestowed so many blessing on me, it is hard to just be thankful one month out of the year. Try as I might, being human I don't always remember to give thanks to the ONE who is my strong tower. THANKFULLY, he gave us his son to forgive us of those short comings and LOVES  us daily no matter what!

2. Hubbster- once again, I don't always remember to tell him I am thankful for him. If it wasn't for the #1 above I wouldn't  have had the opportunity to meet and go on this journey of life with my #2. I need to say it to him daily!

3. Family- LOVE and ADORE them! Always have and always will. I am so very thankful I was blessed with amazing parents who helped raise me with moral compass and compassion. Sissypoo for torturing me as a child :P haha j.k and a BIL (brother in law) who accepts our circus :) My nanny who has always loved me!

4. Friends- my true blue's who have been there for good times, bad times, and times in between. Being able to have friends who keep me grounded and accountable. I have always been the type to have those few really strong relationships that can stand the test of time, even when you get married, get a real job, graduate, pay bills, and have a chaotic life! They are the ones I can fall off the face of the earth for a bit and call or text and it is like we never let life get in the way.

5. Doggies- Really? look at those sweet pups, who wouldn't be thankful for those babies :P

6. Everything else! I can't even list all my thankfulness :)


So as I type I realize it has been awhile since I blogged. Time has gotten away from me! But Hallelujah, here is our short and sweet Thanksgiving break!  Just in time! There was a moment today I didn't think we'd make it out with our sanity ha!
Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks of my hiatus!

Love it! I laminated this cute lil sign (can't remember where I found it ) and through the month of November I have each kiddo write what they are thankful for and sign it. I display it on the wall so others can see their thankfulness as well :) (name is whited out to protect the innocent) Isn't she innocent? Love what she wrote. I do believe this came after we had been discussing what it means to be patriotic and veterans day etc.

A hump day gift from a cutie! She said "Just because you are a great teacher"
Talk about helping to get me through the week.


Speaks for itself- this kid is so creative!!! Adore seeing this happen in the classroom! Love imagination.
 
 
 
Well I am working on A LOT of goodies to add to the lil TPT store soon! I never have time to complete it and put it all together during the week or even the weekends so my plan is to work like crazy over Christmas break! Can't wait to upload some more! More to come soon!
 
I hope everyone has a BLESSED Thanksgiving!!!
 
 
"Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus"
-1 Thessalonians 5:18






6 comments:

  1. Ashley, I loved your post. I agree 100 percent with all you are thankful for! :) Have a wonderful break! Time can slow down a little now so it seems longer, right?!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!!!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful list (and I love your font!). So nice to see you put your faith out front!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list (and the pictures you shared, too!) I hope you have a fabulous (long!) weekend & wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Molly! Glad you enjoyed the list and pictures :) Hope you had a good Thanksgiving too!

      Delete