Friday, December 6, 2013

Five for Friday!!!!

Linking up this chilly Friday night with Doodle Bugs and the Five for Friday!!




We have been plugging away at place value! Always a difficult concept for the little's.
 
Ok so this is an OCD nightmare! Seriously! My sister sent me an email the other day with the link to a website for pictures that will irritate your ocd..it was quite funny to see which things really do get me! So as my kiddos were playing their place value game they pulled out two cards and said "These cards are cut!" I almost crawled out of my skin! haha! I mean really?! After working so hard cutting, laminating and cutting again, to find THIS? Well I let them continue playing, obviously my OCD hasn't rubbed off on those two kids because they were just fine working this those awful excuse for cards :P I thought long and hard...remake them? its only one set....I decided against it at the moment since I am already drowning with things to do before we leave for break...I guarantee you though those cards will be redone! :P Ain't nobody got time for ugly uneven cards!
 
Over Thanksgiving we went to my in-laws and my hubby's niece who is 7 came down to visit. She LOVES our little dog Socky. They bond every time and he gets to soak up all the attention! They played on the IPAD together, so sweet!
 
 
Does this explain how I feel? I am sure we all feel this way...so many things to do this time of the year and such little time to fit it all in. I LOVE Christmas time, but at school its crazy town. Thankfully we have an amazing admin team to let us wear jeans and holiday wear until Christmas break AND provides some treats to us daily for the last 12 days!!! UH-MAZ-ING.
 
And finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!! I can not wait to bust into this bad boy and get creative! Although I hate reading instruction manuals because I am impatient and want to create at the push of a button. I hope it is pretty easy to get going...any advice? :)
 
Well I hope ya'll have a BLESSED weekend and keep your spirits up, the break is almost here!!!
 
"No one is holy like the Lord! There is no one besides you; there is no rock like our God!!
-1 Samuel 2
 






















3 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous of your CAMEO. That has been on my wishlist for awhile. Can't wait to see what you create!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards would bug me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have a CAMEO. Be sure to post some pics of thing you make!!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete