Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm alive I'm alive!


 
It is true! I am still here! Drowning in house paperwork but still here! So you may think this isn't much, but for how crazy busy it has been this is happy times for me :) I finally added something to TPT!! *applause* I forgot how long it takes to prep something for TPT even though its 1 bloomin page! Doesn't matter, I am proud of myself, mainly because I was supposed to use this holiday break time creating and uploading idea after idea...didn't work out as such. It is a start. Once we get settled I will set up my station and start creating again! I have so many things just sitting on my zip drive waiting to be uploaded but I have to make them all "cutsified" and add credits and such. So I know ya'll are just dying to see my 1 page wonder haha....
 
Parts of a book cut and paste
Click here to check it out.
 
And I am linking up with Simply Kinder for this:
I always LOVE finding new blogs and learning about other teachers and how they do their "thang"
Link up and meet some new friends....but keep the old...one is silver and the others gold....a circle is round it has no end.....
Guess that tune!!! :)
 
 
"But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment