Monday, July 28, 2014

Coupons for class management

Hi friends!
So I am popping in very quickly to share a new fun product I added to my store. :)
Here is a quick description from TPT and the pack!
How I use these:
1st grade is a pivotal year. We have so much to cover in a small amount of time. In my class we work really hard every day of the week. However, I do like to declare Friday a “Fun Friday”. Basically if my kids work really hard Monday –Friday morning they can earn their way to Fun Friday that afternoon. If they have finished all the work I have asked to be complete on time by Friday and their behavior has been good then I give them a “Fun Friday pass”. They love coming in on Friday morning or even after specials on Friday to find a pass on their desk. Once Fun Friday begins they bring me their pass (coupon) and can begin their “Fun Friday”. Some options I have are: free draw-playdough-legos-puzzles-computer-Ipads-games etc. Hopefully you can find these useful as well to motivate your students!

I do print and laminate these so they can be used over and over J

I hope you can find these useful in your own classroom! My kids loved them last year and I was only using old cut construction paper then haha, so now that they are "cutesified" they are sure to be a crowd pleaser ;)

Click HERE to check them out

Now off to be productive! I have SOOO much to do I need to be on hyper drive! 

"For the word of the LORD hold true, and we can trust everything he does. He loves whatever is just and good.;the unfailing love of the LORD fill the earth." Psalms 33:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment