Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Monday Made It!!

Hey there!
I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for the Monday Made It!!





I actually made it for my home office but you could always use it up at school to spruce things up with color!

 I wanted something other than a cork board and had bought these paper place mats at Hobby Lobby awhile back when they were on sale. I loved the pattern and knew I would use them somehow eventually. Then I found these new 3M clips! I decided to get a frame for the place mat and then I painted the 3M clips with nail polish to match the color scheme. I used the clear coat of nail polish over the color just to kind of seal it so it wouldn't scratch off easily. The 3M clips can always be removed easily without messing up the frame if I ever wanted to change them out.

TA-DA!! 
Cutsified!


Have a BLESSED Tuesday!

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you."
Ephesians 4:31-32

No comments:

Post a Comment