Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cyber Monday!!!

Wanted to touch base real quick tonight to let you know of the TPT cyber Monday sale starting tomorrow December 1st!! I am going to be discounting my store and if you enter the TPT code you can get extra off!! Who doesn't love that?!

(Thank you to The 3AM Teacher for the cute graphic!)

So I have already stocked my basket with awesome goodies, you should too!!

So run over tomorrow and check out all the good deals!
 Don't forget that if you purchase something and you leave feedback you get TPT credit and can put that towards even more shopping!!!

I will be back soon with more updates! Have a BLESSED week!!

"Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness." Colossians 2:7




No comments:

Post a Comment