Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Makeover Madness #tptsellerchallenge Week 1

Hi ya'll!! Man I feel like it has been forever!! I am enjoying some sweet summertime!! And some Tropical Storm Bill! It's hard to get motivated when you are stuck inside because it's nasty outside. So I came upon this Makeover Challenge put together by some awesome ladies. I thought yes! exactly what I need to keep me motivated and get myself out there!

Week 1 is this.....

And let me tell you this was an eye opener to see what I used to do back when I first started TPT. Almost embarrassing that I would even call it cute haha...oh how we grow eh? 


Goodness I feel like a new woman! It feels so refreshed and updated! Well I hope ya'll like the transformation too! The best part is both of these products are FREE in my store! 
Feel free to go grab them!!



I will be back next week for Week 2 of the challenge!! Until then, stay dry my friends!! 

"Do everything without complaining and arguing." Philippians 2:14

Isn't this so hard to do?! I mean we are human and easily able to find something to complain or argue about. However, when I read this it really helps remind me that if I stop and listen to God there is not really anything I should complain about, the fact I am even still able to rise each morning and praise His name is a blessing! I always try really hard (like I said I am NO WHERE near perfect) to slow down and think about my situation at that moment and know that there are people everywhere with maybe worse things going on than what I might want to argue or complain about. I do this with my hubby too where if we've had a bad day and want to feel like we are stuck in a mood I always have him tell me 3 things that were positive or a blessing from his day and vice versa. It seems kind of infantile maybe but it really does work. It helps to put things back into perspective. Now do we sometimes need to vent, yes that is natural, but I feel like there comes a line that needs to be drawn. God will ALWAYS lead us, he will NEVER forsake us, and he is always BIGGER than the issue. We are not perfect people and are sinners daily, but the most awesome thing is we are forgiven. As far as arguing...well life is too short to spend it always in a confrontation... and Ain't nobody got time for that! ;)



10 comments:

  1. It sure does feel good when you update something huh? Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed the makeover! Thank you for popping by!!

      Delete
  2. Yay for motivation to get busy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe from that nasty weather! Your makeovers look wonderful!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela,
      Yea I was getting cabin fever haha! Thanks for commenting and stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. I like your makeovers! It is amazing how we improve and grow. I laugh when I look at some of my older products too. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Amy!! It's great to see the growth!

      Delete
  5. Great job on your makeovers!! Feels great to get them revamped! I might just have to do another one this week!!
    Also, love the verse you shared and your perspective of it. Thanks for sharing!!

    Monica
    Mrs. MeGown’s 2nd Grade Safari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica! I appreciate you stopping by!! It does feel good to get them looking WAY better haha!!

      Delete