Friday, July 29, 2016

Five for Friday-New Products and Video


Hello Friday! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for another episode of Five for Friday!

I finally got my Growth Mindset Bundle finished and uploaded!! This has been my baby for a few weeks now and I have put too many hours to count into gettin 'er done! I'd love for you to go by and take a peek! I really believe in teaching our kids the value of hard work and payoff! 

Click HERE to see the bundle

I posted a video on my FB page showing a peek inside and how I envision using the pack! Go watch if you want to learn more! 



I also uploaded a new Math About Me! It is a great beginning of the year ice breaker to get your little one's talking about math and numbers! It's for K-2 and has three different templates to meet your needs! It's only $1.25 so scoop it up!





I also revamped my ugly red teacher toolbox! I feel much better about the teal! 



Just a few things I'm hooked on right now
Ocean Spray- Pact Fruit Fusions: Love this because it is not that sweet and does not have a lot of sugar!
Apple Fries: I love how they are individually packaged so...
A. I don't have to cut my own apple. 
B. It's the perfect serving size.



Got to tour the new school I will be moving to! It is not finished but it is going to be amazing!!! I will definitely be posting finished pictures hopefully soon!!







Just look at those fur babies!!! 
Our little Groot had to have surgery and has to wear a cone all day...Max is being so patient with him and loving!! AH! I love them!

I hope you all have a BLESSED weekend! Once I can get unpacked at the school I will be able to have much more invigorating posts haha!

"Search me God, and know my heart;test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
Psalm 139:23-24



4 comments:

  1. Getting to teach at a new school is very exciting. It looks like you were very busy creating new things.

    Sue
    The Very Busy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sue!! Yes it is very exciting!!

      Delete
  2. Your new school looks amazing! I, too, have a dog roaming around with a cone on. Can't wait until we go get the stitches out on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Yes the cone is starting to get a tad annoying haha for all of us!

      Delete