Friday, July 8, 2016

Five for Friday- New products and creative flair!

Happy Fri-YAY everyone! So summer has been going super fast...what else is new? Another Five for Friday coming at you! Short and sweet this time!




Click HERE to check it out!

I added a new product! I wanted this summer to be really productive and so far it is proving to be, as you will see down below as well!
"How do you spell....?"
"What tool do I use to....?"
"I can't remember...?"

Any of this sound familiar to you? Well now your kids can "help themselves" to a buffet of math resources in this packet! 
There are SO many ways to incorporate and use the pages throughout the year. 

It is designed for 1st and 2nd graders but I would take custom orders for K, 3, 4, or 5 if you had something specific you were looking to add! 

Please click the preview to get a glimpse of this 81 page toolkit! 
There are two sections in this packet:
1. mini tools to make your own toolkit for each kid, table groups, small groups, or stations
2. Larger, full size tools to incorporate in math journals (almost like an interactive (no cut) resource

This packet is very flexible and can be "mix and matched" however you want to use it for your kids! 

Here is the menu of items included in this "buffet"!
- Ideas for use pages
- Write on wipe off clocks
- # lines (multiple versions)
- Hundreds charts (multiple versions)
- Rounding charts
- Blank ten frames
- Blank double ten frames
- Place value blocks up to 1,000
- Write on wipe off number bonds
- Write on wipe off part-part whole templates (w/ability to add multiple #'s)
- Place Value charts 
- 4 Write on wipe off fact family templates
- +/- write on wipe off equation templates

Mini anchor charts (resource sheets)
- Odd/Even
- Comparing #'s
- Money
- Shapes (2-D & 3-D)
- Fractions
- Skip counting
-Days of the week/Months of the year
- Doubles
- Graphing
- # words with nicknames
- Key vocabulary words by objective

I have also included Accountable Talk anchor charts & mini cards!!!

Use the page "Which Math Tool Should I Use?" as an insert for math journals or print poster size so you can ask your kids about the tools that work best for THEM!




hmmm seeing a theme here? I might be hungry a lot and love me some food! lol

Click HERE to check them out!

Getting kids to stop talking is sometimes a teacher's struggle. #thestruggleisreal 

But what if we tell them TO talk! We want them to talk, discuss, throw ideas around, even disagree. But HOW we teach them to do that is important. We want our kids to be able to have an intellectual discussion about what they are learning while learning from each other too!

Serving Up Accountable Talk is perfect to teach and display in your classroom as a reference for your kids. 
Get them to start using their academic language throughout the day. 

**if you have already bought my "Help Yourself" Math Toolkit Buffet these are included in that pack already.


This one has no food theme going...probably because I have had this in the works for a year and if it was spawned this summer I am sure it would have been food related! 

Click HERE to check it out!

Are you wanting to create productive, driven writers in your classroom? 
This pack is simple and effective! 

Please click the preview to see a glimpse!

I have included pictures in the packet straight from my own classroom to show ideas on how to implement in your own class! 

This resource offers writing basics while also implementing some deeper objectives. 

It also provides ways to CELEBRATE your writers in a positive, uplifting manner! 

Contents can be used many ways and can be mixed and matched to what you teach. Put them in the students writing notebooks too!! 


Don't forget to go check out my FB page!! I post anything new, sales, freebies, etc there first and you don't want to miss out!! Plus it's a lot easier to interact there as well!

I finally got our bedroom wall finished. It kind of was finished there for a while and then I got slightly bored with it and decided to change it. It helped that Ross literally had only two of these very large letters that just so happened to be our initials!?! The odds were in my favor that day! And to think I almost just said no! 


Lastly, I have done a few other little creations lately. 
I made my dad a UT picture to put in his man-cave.

My sister had to put her sweet pup down (something we know about far to well unfortunately) 
 So I made her a little picture to put up as a remembrance.



 I designed this little shirt and had my friend help me put it on! Hoping to get to dive into that area of adventure soon too! (the actual "putting" it on myself) I have the silhouette machine just need the heat press!


I hope everyone has a BLESSED weekend! 
We need this more than ever. Our culture and society is a scary place. But HE is a GOOD GOOD Father and HE is LOVE. We may be broken and flawed but there IS still GOOD. 





3 comments:

  1. I love the letters and quote above your bed. It turned out great!
    Tonya
    Storybook Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bedroom decor. I saw something like that on Pinterest and am wanting to do the initials in our room too! Looks great!
    Jordan
    Team J's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been super productive! I'm impressed. Your products looks awesome. And that bedroom decor is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete