Sunday, May 3, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Goody and a SALE!!!

Just a quick post today to share the teacher appreciation gift I made for the upcoming week. Really simple and not to pricey!

1. Go buy some nail polish
2. Download these free tags
3. Snip some ribbon
4. DONE!

I mean can it get any easier?
The answer is no! lol


Click HERE for tags!




I am also having a sale this week!! Join in on the fun May 5-6th!! I already have my wishlist full!!
I am so very appreciative of you guys that read my blog and choose to use my resources and ideas. I really enjoy doing this and love sharing not only teaching with others but the word of my Savior as well. I feel it laid upon my heart to reach others for God as much as possible and this tiny little spot in cyberspace makes that happen. So thanks for being interested in the little and big things I post. Because we all know my sweet husband can only take so much of my active brain haha!

Have a BLESSED and appreciated week ahead!

"And don't forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God." Hebrews 13:16

No comments:

Post a Comment