Thursday, December 7, 2017

Easy recycled/reused Christmas Decor

Do you ever get a Christmas card that is just too pretty to throw away? I mean cards in general now days are not always cheap. I have actually received cards other than Christmas (birthday, Easter, etc) that are beautiful and I try to keep what I can but let's be real, I don't like a lot of "stuff'" and try to purge as much as possible. However, for those extra special cards that are just too good to toss I decided to use as an easy DIY project.


I made this particular one for Christmas. But you could use any kind of card front depending on the theme or look you are wanting to achieve.



What you will need:
-front of a used card (I just pull off the back to keep the front)
-scrapbook paper
-frame of your own size and choosing
-scissors

It really is as easy as it looks in the picture! Once you decide your size and if you will use matting or scrapbook paper all you do is put it together! Seriously, easy right? And you get to reuse/recycle those beautiful cards! I mean it could easily be a gift as well! Put your own spin on it!

Here are some other examples of fronts of cards I have saved and just waiting for the right moment to create something.
See? Too pretty to toss!



Have a BLESSED night!! 
"But the Lord watches over all who honor and trust his kindness." - Psalms 33:18












1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! I keep all of my cards for most occasions. What a great idea to frame them! I never thought of that. What a beautiful keepsake to decorate the home, office or even the classroom. Thanks for this creative idea!

    ReplyDelete